Opportunities like this don’t come knocking often. On offer here is a block of three townhouses on 809sqm of elevated land, with a site value of $1.2 million, within a short walk of the exclusive and highly desired Ironside State School.
Just under 1.5km walk/drive from UQ and within the magic 1km radius of a train station (Toowong), with excellent connections to bus routes, bike paths and Guyatt Park CityCat terminal, and surrounded by parks and excellent primary and secondary schools, it’s in a superb location with broad appeal.
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins (master with walk-through robe)
• Bathroom, ensuite and powder room
• Separate lounge and dining rooms
• Large internal laundry
• Two balconies and a courtyard
• Views across Jack Cook Memorial Park to Mt Coot-tha
• 2 visitor car spaces (total)
• 400m to nearest bus stop (UQ to CBD)
• 600m to Gailey Five-ways
• 800m to Ironside State School
• 1km to Toowong Village/station
• 1.2km to BBC
• 1.5km to St Peters Lutheran College
With two of the three townhouses currently renting for a combined $1,050/week, there’s a healthy holding income while you decide what to do with the block. Will you live in one and keep the other two tenanted, or rent out all three? Redevelop, subject to Council approval? No matter what you choose to do here, you can be confident in this location. Strata-titled, but self-managed, you will call the shots here.