In a wonderfully quiet, 40kph street this first floor, low-maintenance apartment is in a secure, gated complex just minutes from everything. With gleaming bamboo floors throughout, high ceilings and abundant natural light, this is a place to call ‘home’.
Within 1km you have access to Auchenflower train station (2 stops to Central Station), Toowong Village, the Regatta Hotel, Regatta CityCat terminal, the Bicentennial bikeway along the river and the Wesley Hospital, as well as a plethora of cafes, restaurants and parks.
• Open plan, airy and light-filled living room
• Generous balcony with a north-eastern aspect
• Renovated bathrooms
• Great cross-ventilation, capturing breezes through unit
• New 6.4kW split system air conditioner in lounge
• 2 double bedrooms, both with mirrored built-ins
• Spacious kitchen with generous bench space
• Ample storage including separate pantry, utility cupboard and linen press
• Laundry cupboard with wash tub and top-loader washing machine
• Tandem garage directly beneath unit
• Located in middle of block away from road noise
Paramount Apartments is home to 28 residences and boasts a tropical pool framed by palm trees, with ample visitor parking and secure pedestrian and vehicle access. It’s positioned just 3km from both the CBD and the University of Queensland and with fantastic access to public transport, it’s a highly versatile location.
Previously renting for $440/week, the apartment is a great long-term investment option, but it’s ready to be lived in right away for the owner-occupier looking for a low-maintenance, peaceful lifestyle.
For the full information pack, SMS ‘Cadell’ to 0409 982 221.